Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Todd McKee's Comments

Comment Wall (145 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 12:26pm on August 18, 2008, Doug Swartz said…
Todd, Thanks for the greeting. I am looking forward to wandering around and getting familiar with the site.
I am an Ohio native as well, grew up in Akron, but my wife is from the Findlay area....Fostoria to be exact. Talk at ya more later. Be safe.
At 6:44am on August 18, 2008, Anthony Sedlak said…
Thanks I will let you know
At 8:09pm on August 17, 2008, Anthony Sedlak said…
Todd thanks for the welcome. You asked me to go to the haz-mat group, I'd really like to check it out but am having a hard time finding if you could let me know how to find it. Thanks for all your help.
At 7:54pm on August 17, 2008, Sandy Lasa said…
Hey Todd,
I'm out of town right now, be back Thursday. I'll send you some info then. take care
At 3:04pm on August 16, 2008, Robbie Cox said…
I'm not sure I know what you are saying. Could you clear up in more detail in what you are saying. Thanks
At 10:58am on August 16, 2008, Chris Knight said…
I posted a link to the report that my station did on the efforts to re-investigate the fire on the community board. Thanks for the returned call. keep in touch!
At 8:29am on August 16, 2008, Arthur L Jackson said…
Todd,
Thanks for the greeting, Art
At 12:01pm on August 14, 2008, Tom McConaughy said…
Thanks Todd,

I've updated my profile today, inclunding name.

Tom
At 7:20am on August 14, 2008, Charles Moye said…
G******** Todd and thanks for the welcome. I was interested in a couple of facts from your Bio. I spent the first part of my career in Knox County also, but the one in Tennessee. I started in an Explorer Post and later was the department coordinator for six posts that we sponsored that involved about 100 youth. It definately was a great experience. Be safe and I look forward to more dialogue in the future.
At 11:16pm on August 13, 2008, Oscar Marin said…
Hey thanks for the welcome. It's great to be a part of the discussion on the BHSC investigation, as the fire happened two years prior to me being born it is always talk about in many classes I have taken as well as throughout my department. I look forward to discussing this subject with everyone. It would be awsome to know the facts to what really happened.
At 4:23pm on August 13, 2008, Spencer L. Garden said…
i am new to this site... where the heck do i find this "second hazmat group called HAZMAT TRAINING & NEWS???? help me out brother.
At 4:12pm on August 13, 2008, Spencer L. Garden said…
will be glad to take a look at it brother.

spencer
At 1:24pm on August 13, 2008, Michael T Rapcavage said…
Thanks Todd for the warm welcome
At 10:32pm on August 12, 2008, David DeStefano said…
Todd, we operate with minimum manning of 3 in engine and ladder co's. We added a squad co. about a year ago and currently have a min. of 2 in that company. We agreed to run it short just to get 2 extra members on the 1st. alarm. Our goal is to bump up to a min. of 3 in that unit also. When manpower is at full strength we do operate several 4 person companies- but as you know that isn't very often.
Stay safe,
Dave
At 7:38pm on August 12, 2008, David DeStefano said…
Todd, Thanks for adding me as a friend. I noticed one of the top issues on your job is manpower, seems like thats true everywhere. What do you guys run as minimum manning in you engines and trucks?
At 6:45pm on August 12, 2008, Ben Marler said…
Thanks for the invite. What's shakin in Ohio?
At 12:04am on August 12, 2008, Brent Miller said…
thanks todd for adding me i'am from indiana
At 10:45pm on August 11, 2008, Jenn Ross..aka "J-RO" said…
Todd, Thanks for asking. She is actually making the best of it. She does have a broken neck, and fractured lower back. We were able to bring her home yesterday, cause at the moment there doesn't seem like surgery is a answer. We now have in home nurse, for her. But we are hopeful and they are saying she should have a complete recovery. She is a very tuff lady. Thanks again Jenn
At 9:18pm on August 11, 2008, Rick Lasky said…
...we don't have a museum here but the Texas Fire Museum is in Dallas. Maybe they do.

Be safe
At 3:27pm on August 11, 2008, Dave Coker said…
Todd, Thanks for the heads up... Wasn't trying to dodge or duck.

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service