Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Todd McKee's Comments

Comment Wall (145 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 10:21pm on October 27, 2008, Matthew Tripp said…
Thanks, glad to be here. I will be happy to give you my thoughts anytime.
At 5:32pm on October 26, 2008, Jordan Smith said…
I looked for that helmet video I couldn't find it. I looked at the schedule at work I'm working 48hours this coming week. I don't think chief saw because its starting a new month lol. See ya
At 9:58pm on October 24, 2008, Anthony Avillo said…
how do i find that thread???
At 2:18pm on October 22, 2008, Shawn McKERRY said…
Thanks Todd!
At 6:08pm on October 21, 2008, Jordan Smith said…
Hey how was BHSC weekend? You work Friday?
At 7:49am on October 21, 2008, Diane Feldman said…
I didn't get it. Try again at dianef@pennwell.com. I certainly would have responded. You read my mind. I was going to e-mail you about the BHSC weekend. Should we have you fitted for a bulletproof vest as well as Glenn?
At 10:02pm on October 20, 2008, Darla McCollister said…
Thank you Todd -
And it was great meeting you this weekend. We have learned so much and have expanded our group of friends.
BHSC Friends forever
At 7:42am on October 18, 2008, Jason Brooks said…
Name changed. The original was the default that the site created, I was in a hurry. Stay safe.
At 10:46am on October 16, 2008, Jim Mason said…
Glad to have you as a freind Todd. I see that you are a leader in the explorers group. That's great. They say that the way that the first year is for person is the way that person is for the rest of theri career. I 'm sure you have lot to give the explorers. I think that the explorers are good for people even if they don;t actually join the fire service becuase it develops them in ways many don;t get anywhere else.
We've got a group on this sight you might like to join called "Common Sense Fiefighting". It's a decision-maoking and leadership group concerned with the fire ground. It might help you with your fire instruction also. Check it out and let me know what you think
Jim Mason
Chcago Fire Dept
At 3:51pm on October 8, 2008, Brenda Tenney said…
Just got back form and car intrapment,and another call came in ,so more than one fire department was toned out.
Maybe i will have time tonight to join in on different subjects.
At 12:17pm on October 3, 2008, Tim Kelahan said…
I'll take a look - Trying to avoid the Mop and Glow situations as of late to many other disciplines to play with.
At 5:54pm on October 2, 2008, Tim Kelahan said…
Name change done -
At 12:23am on September 30, 2008, Jenn Ross..aka "J-RO" said…
oh yea. Here we're trying to get back to the basics of firefighting. So with the help of some awesome instructors that came down to my area depts, we had a live burn with Capt Arnold of OKC, Capt Jim Hester of TAFB, Capt DeMauro of Owasso fire and Lt MCCormack of FDNY, it actually was the best weekend of training I've been involved in, in a long time.
At 8:34am on September 28, 2008, Todd McKee said…
Please allow me to invite you to the group new called Unique HazMat Incidents. This is where you can share pictures, pre-plans, and stories of what you consider a Unique Hazardous Materials incident. Todd McKee
At 2:20pm on September 27, 2008, Rodney Raby said…
Hey Todd, I get to Findlay every year to attend the Marathon Transport Awards. I am a Safety Consultant for Lewis Transport which transports a great deal of fuels for Marathon. Maybe we can hook up sometime. I have been in the Haz. Mat. business for 40 years but still learn everyday. Looking forward to meeting you!
At 5:53pm on September 21, 2008, Bryce Tracy said…
Hey Todd,
How are you...thanks for the invite!! I hope all is well with you and yours.

Talk to you soon.........................
At 2:40pm on September 18, 2008, Sandy Lasa said…
That's awesome. Glad the boys liked them. Keep up the good work
At 9:47am on September 18, 2008, Wayne Benner Jr said…
Name is Wayne and I fixed the profile. Thanks for the heads up.
At 8:00pm on September 17, 2008, Dan Walker said…
Hey Todd, I just had a good friend of mine join the community and he has a strong background in fire investigation. He might be an asset to your group. His name is Bill Fulk. Talk to you later Dan
At 5:53am on September 16, 2008, David Bullard said…
I dont see the DuPont the recall forum?

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service