Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mike Walker's Comments

Comment Wall (32 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 7:23pm on January 11, 2009, Jim Mason said…
Mike
Do you guys have hi rises there?
At 5:46pm on January 1, 2009, L. Chapel said…

Sure you can use the picture. I will attempt to send on this comment wall. If it doesn't work send me your e-mail address. Either way we will make it work...Les
At 4:50pm on January 1, 2009, Jay Allen said…
Thanks Chief... I'm very proud to be a member of my department.
At 3:14pm on December 16, 2008, Scott Eckels said…
It was our pleasure. Hope you caught some good jobs yesterday and stayed warm!

Scott
At 4:33pm on December 15, 2008, Scott Eckels said…
Chief, thanks for a fantastic weekend of training and the great hospitality! It was an honor to come down there and spend the weekend with you and the members of the OKCFD doing training. Thanks again!

Scott
At 9:43pm on December 5, 2008, jeff Hendricks said…
No problem mike, Its done.
At 11:49am on November 28, 2008, Jim Mason said…
Yeah Mike, you gotta have the smooth bore for the hi rise thing if not for any other reason than to get the correct pressure up to the nozzle and to so any thing in the standpipe system can be thrown out thru the nozzle.
At 6:13pm on November 26, 2008, Jim Mason said…
I've been to it too, a couple of years ago. They didn;t talk about the line officer stuff on the floors or stack affects, that I know of, so my buddy and I are going to do that as well in the future. We think there is a whole lot more to it than what as covered
At 5:31pm on November 26, 2008, Jim Mason said…
Mike
Thanks for joining CSF (Common Sense Firefighting ) It's a fire ground decision making page. Jump into any discussion at any time. What kind of hi rise training do you do? We may be doing a hi rise class in the northern suburbs of Chgo in the spring.
Jim Mason
Chgo FD
At 10:39pm on November 6, 2008, Russ Chapman said…
Mike
I can't figure out how to attach pictures to this site. I am sorry! I will keep trying.
At 9:24pm on October 29, 2008, Scott Kleinschmidt said…
That's my "your going do WHAT? Yeah not a good idea!" face
At 6:22pm on October 28, 2008, Scott Kleinschmidt said…
But I am here now!

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

Groups

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service