Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Rudy Dinkins's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 2:27pm on December 31, 2008, Michael "Mick" Mayers said…
Rudy,

Sorry, but I just today checked this site using my login (normally I just lurk) and got your e-mail from AUGUST! That's terrible. Thanks for the congrats. Keep in touch.
At 9:21pm on August 18, 2008, Todd McKee said…
Rudy-
Thank you for joining the HazMat Group, please feel free to start your own discussions and add topics.

Your Friend
Todd McKee
At 10:07pm on May 23, 2008, Todd McKee said…
Hey Check out my forums Hazmat newa and training
or my my page hazmatohio.com
At 8:15pm on May 22, 2008, Clay said…
Hey there, Brother!!,
Just thought I would drop in and say hey. Hope the training went well in Columbia. See Ya, Clay
At 8:38am on May 21, 2008, Roger Yow said…
Hey Brother,
Hope you are doing well. We are still very busy here in Charleston post 6/18/07. While we are seeing some light at the end of the tunnel we still have a long, long way to go. Stay safe.
At 5:35am on May 21, 2008, J. Scott Loftis said…
Hey Brother! I am fine. I hope that you are as well. We really need to get together and catch up. I will be in touch. Take care and BE SAFE!

EGH-PFB
At 9:20am on May 20, 2008, Julie Simmons said…
Welcome, I hope you enjoy the site. It is full of great information!
At 6:34am on May 20, 2008, David Bullard said…
Welcome Brother.

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service