Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Chad Berg's Comments

Comment Wall (100 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 11:30am on July 2, 2008, Ben Marler said…
Easy there, brother. I just said to watch out for the Ol' Piss Bricks. Truth be known, I think they were responsible for several of my spin outs in Jersey. I come from a long line of moonshiners, so I'm not afraid to trade a little paint, but those cats are sneaky. The only advice I can give you is to turn left and go till you hear glass and smell s**t. Wish I could be there. Hoist one for me.
At 10:48pm on June 30, 2008, Chad Berg said…
It wouldn't be the first time CO's tried that. However, it will be the last!

I can't wait, and I'm so fired up that all four of you are coming down! Long live the FOOLS!
At 4:18pm on June 30, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
WWhhatt??? Two more shifts and I'm in Seeeattle!!! By the way, Tod and I intend to combat you in the Grand Prix, however, our aim is not to win, but to assist you in your driving. Nothing like havin' to CO's tryin't tell you how to drive!!!!
At 12:16pm on June 24, 2008, Billy lewis said…
I can't wait bro...looking foreward to seeing all of you as well. No rv, but we are still driving.
See ya soon, till then stay safe
At 11:51am on June 24, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey Brother:

You rock.

(Now, you must ask yourself. Is this simple text statement a compliment or a negative aspect of your mental status?)

Brother, can't wait to see you in July! We've got 5 FNF brothers coming to town! I'm stoked up!!!! We've even got one of our own in Tacoma Fire these days and he'll be joining in with us at the Convention.
At 2:13pm on June 5, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey, I'm not gonna lie to ya, .....I'm jealous. I haven't had a rippin' job like that in a good bit. Nice grab. For some folks that moment never comes, I couldn't happen to a better fireman.

I need to talk to you on the conventional t-e-l-e-p-h-o-n-e. When is good to call?

Ben
At 3:53pm on June 4, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey:

What is this about a grab? Wha'd you go'n do? You sentin' the standard again?
At 7:08pm on June 3, 2008, Eric Hankins said…
Great Job on the pick Brother..... I am sure you'll say it was the troops, cause you're a great boss. But great Job anyway... Thats what it is all about...

I am jealous, yes!!!
At 3:25pm on May 27, 2008, David Bullard said…
I am a member of the Georgia FOOLS, but wanting to start a chapter in the Metro Augusta area.
At 7:18pm on May 26, 2008, David Bullard said…
I am planning too, also trying to start a local chapter in my area.

Hope to see ya there!
At 3:08pm on May 8, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey Brother:

Dane passed those photos on to me, I'll make you a disc and send em down. Thanks again for coming up and make the difference for us.
At 10:32pm on May 5, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
About the pics that Dane took, I believe he is taking his second oral interview in Seattle right now, but when he returns I'll hit him up.
At 2:03pm on May 5, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey Brother:

Finished class up with a big bang on Saturday, everyone did very well in the final evolution. I got Tideman snagged up so bad I thought he'd lose it, but instead he slipped his pack wiggled out and refilled using the RIT bottle. Very cool customer that day. I missed your company.

See you in July!!
At 11:45pm on April 30, 2008, Chad Cox said…
hmmmmmmmmm I don't think so........We are here in Wichita, KS with FOOLS OF OZ. I think you commented on our flying monkey logo awhile back.
FTM PTB KTF
Chad
At 9:47am on April 30, 2008, Ron Smith (a.k.a. G-Ron) said…
Hey Brother,
Welcome.......good site, good guys, good info.

I can't believe I'm writing this......but I'm not going to be able to make it out for the convention. This will be the first one that I'll miss since 2002. The Team will be well represented, and I will be sending a video message soon.

Thanks for adding me as one of your friends.
Stay Safe Bro
At 2:12am on April 30, 2008, Joseph Fiorica said…
Thanks Chad. I appreciate you inviting as one of your friends on this site. Things here are status quo, too many medical aids and no fires (at least not on our shift).

I would love to come up for the Convention but I'm not sure I am going to be able to. It's that whole work thing. I have not ruled it out yet though so things could change.

Hope all is well and I'll be back in touch soon I'm sure.
At 12:52am on April 30, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Chad

Check out your chapter's forum, I left you a note from Officer Perry.

What?!@$#
At 12:41am on April 30, 2008, Eric Hankins said…
Hey Bro, the simple fact that you mentioned my name in the same sentence as Lasky and Halton is mind blowing. Yea this seems to be a great site. I haven't even had a chance to really sit down and dig into all of the information available. I have been too busy talking with knuckledraggers like yous...

I will definetly be in Seattle in June. See ya then.

Stay low and let'er Blow brother!

Eric
At 12:38am on April 30, 2008, Eric Hankins said…
More like runin an EMS call on the Medic...
At 12:11am on April 30, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Brother: That was fast!! Don't you need to be washin' the rig or sumpin'?

Ben

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service