Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

David Bullard's Comments

Comment Wall (16 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 5:59am on March 28, 2011, Mark Harris said…
Thanks for the class yesterday at the Academy. I had a really fun time and picked up a lot of great information.
At 11:23am on December 5, 2008, Jim Mason said…
Dave
Here is my email
jmasoncfd@yahoo.com
I'm glad you remember the time at Hooter's. I do too even though I might have been distratced at the time - Ha.
It's good to have you on CSF
Jim
At 6:50pm on November 26, 2008, Jim Mason said…
David
Thanks for adding me as a friend, I appriciate it. Take a look at CSF (Common Sense Firefighting) . It's a fire ground deicison making group this site . Tell me what you think. Happy Thnaksgiving to you and yours
Jim Mason
Chgo FD
At 7:00pm on September 21, 2008, Brotherhood Instructors, LLC said…
Dave,

Thanks for the add brother. Stay safe!
At 7:50pm on September 16, 2008, Brenda Tenney said…
Hi David,I see you have on that hot gear,winter time ,not so bad,But when it is 90 plus,man ,that is Hot,,,,I see you are
from Grovetown Ga,I moved from Springfield Ga,to SC 10 years ago.I love the low country
At 4:46pm on September 16, 2008, Todd McKee said…
I had a call form Dupont today, there is not an offical recall at this point. However, I do have eveidence of suits coming a part. Call me if you have questions 740 507 9804 Todd McKee
At 8:17am on September 16, 2008, Todd McKee said…
David It is on the main page, sorry about that. Todd
At 10:26am on August 13, 2008, Jeff Patterson said…
Us too. I wish is was yellow instead and comes from a bottle served by a person of the other gender, backed up with some kind of fried bird.
At 10:16am on August 13, 2008, Jeff Patterson said…
Hey David, Got your friend request. Hope all is well? Be safe and stay low.....
At 3:29pm on August 12, 2008, chris kersey said…
have a big extrication weekend on nov 15 16 farm extri. heavy truck car and bus class would love to see you there or your dept.
At 10:59pm on July 15, 2008, Todd McKee said…
David:
Feel free to take a look at the HazMat group called HazMat News and Training. I would love to hear what you ahve to say about some of our topics. Todd McKee
At 9:20am on May 27, 2008, Chad Berg said…
Are you currently not a member of a chapter, or are you already a FOOL?
At 2:50pm on May 26, 2008, Chad Berg said…
Hey Brother,

I'm assuming you are a member of the Georgia FOOLS? If so, I sure as hell hope you are registering for the FOOLS Convention in Seattle this summer. Get on it brother!
At 7:24am on April 6, 2008, Michael Carpenter said…
David
28 days on and 28 days off.
Do not think I could work any thing longer here at least, have been gone for several months at a time on other projects before getting back home
At 1:51am on April 6, 2008, Michael Carpenter said…
David
Thanks for the Add, My paid job is Fire Chief in Soyo, Angola, we are building a LNG facility here.
My other life is in Crosby Texas just East of Houston,
We work a 28 on 28 off here, fly home each 28 off.
Be safe and have fun
At 11:59pm on April 5, 2008, Jule Tekler said…
Hey my Brother welcome
Be safe
Jule

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service