Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Doug Leihbacher's Comments

Comment Wall (8 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 8:12pm on October 8, 2009, Brotherhood Instructors, LLC said…
Hey Chief,

I just wanted to pass along my condolences to you and the entire Yonkers Fire Department regarding the loss of FF Patrick Joyce. I looked for you at the funeral, but I knew you would also be busy as well.

I hope things will get easier as time passes. Let us know if you need anything!

Stay safe,

Nate DeMarse
At 5:55pm on April 13, 2008, David Ebel said…

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
A site for responders by responders.. please check it out for yourself. Be honored to have you see for yourself.
At 12:56pm on March 22, 2008, Leigh T. Hollins said…
Doug...nothing new in years...they probably corrected the problem, I assume. I know of no injuries from this. The only inflators that I am aware of having this problem is the driver bag inflator and in all cases I reviewed, the blast went straight out from the center of the wheel and thru the roof or sunroof.
At 10:57am on March 21, 2008, Dave Walsh said…
I'll be your friend if you say "please" and agree to be my friend. Going to FDIC this year?
At 7:24pm on March 20, 2008, Dave Walsh said…
Howdy Cuz;
Hope all is well.
Cuzzin Dave
At 12:46pm on March 20, 2008, Leigh T. Hollins said…
Please consider joining the new group "Advanced Vehicle Extrication" and offer your initial comments or photos.
Leigh T. Hollins
At 5:02pm on March 14, 2008, Julie Simmons said…
Hi Doug, thanks for joining. Please be sure to join our group for Fire Engineering's Handbook for Firefighter I and II.
At 4:48pm on March 13, 2008, Ted Corporandy said…
Doug, Great to see you here. I will never forget that very special training session we attended in Indianapolis. It was a real eye opener.

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service