Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

SHANE SMITH's Comments

Comment Wall (13 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 5:29pm on March 26, 2009, Matt Gilbert said…
Facebook, are you kidding me. There was only one of us addicted to facebook and it surely wasn't me. :)

How is Los Angeles this time of year?
At 2:47pm on March 16, 2009, Ben Simonds said…
hey brother havent heard from you in a while wanted to see how you were doing? You going to FOOLS conference this year?
At 6:49pm on January 12, 2009, Ben Simonds said…
hey i dont have your phone number. give it to me so that I can call you next time. i may have a layover on the 1st of febuary in seattle just a heads up. hows the rehab going? you back at work? and yes the weather was in the high 60s low 70s 84 there today a*******.
At 1:11am on January 12, 2009, Ben Simonds said…
Hey brother, how was the holidays? just got back from Orange County to see my lady. Weather was awesome. On my way home Dawn and erin picked me up at the airport and took me to eat. Are you planning on going to Maine?
At 2:55am on January 11, 2009, Chad Berg said…

I love Shane Smith
At 11:01pm on January 10, 2009, Ryan Cox said…
Hey gorgeous! Keep your tool cool and don't let your meat loaf!
At 3:56pm on January 6, 2009, Jared Larna said…
Snow, Oh beautiful snow. I'm gettin' tired of this crap. We have around 60 inches acumulated for the month of Dec. Nothing yet in January except for below freezing temps. Working hard at getting a green light for San Diego. I'll let you know as soon as I do.
Peace out Brotha
At 12:37am on January 6, 2009, Eric Suckoll said…
Hey Shaner I am on the web due to the benifits of having a 24 year old boot. Tomorrow he will show me how to fully utilize this web page.. See you in the AM for coffee
At 7:18pm on December 9, 2008, Ben Simonds said…
Hey brother,
how are things down south? Thought I would drop by and say what up. Things been pretty steady here. Finally snowing. Got an application for testing at Bates from Sven. Saw your department on there. Any word on if you will actually be hiring and how does testing at Bates work?
At 11:18pm on December 7, 2008, julio reyes said…
Hi we are a volunteer group in the coast of Veracruz, Mexico, we do not have economic resources that we have accomplished is to choose based effort to join efforts to buy old standard vehicles and turn them into ambulances, cap and put them inside and sirens, we want have the opportunity because we know that in the USA donate emergency vehicles like ambulances ask all the information possible thanks
At 12:38pm on December 6, 2008, Ben Fleagle said…
Hey Brother,

The member page has you listed as being from Los Angeles? WTF? Good to see you're still in the Sound. Liked your bit of writing on Tradition! Most excellent.

Ben
At 11:43pm on December 1, 2008, Eric Hankins said…
Keep up the Good work Brother...

Oh yeah and by the way... Materi is MY hero....
At 7:30pm on November 30, 2008, Andrew Brassard said…
Very nice job on the new video bro!!

Stay Safe,
Andrew

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service