Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Wilbur's Comments

Comment Wall (29 comments)

You need to be a member of Fire Engineering Training Community to add comments!

Join Fire Engineering Training Community

At 4:45pm on April 17, 2008, Shane Furuta said…
Hey Mike! I had fun in Indy, it was a dinner to remember... I can't wait for next year's FDIC. I'll see you in da Bronx! --Shane
At 8:46pm on March 26, 2008, Brad King said…
Thanks for accepting Mike.. Yes all is well, hope the same for you. Stay Safe as well... Brad
At 9:08pm on March 20, 2008, John Salka said…
Mike,
Yes I am heading out to FDIC on the 4th and going home on the 10th. I'm sure we will run into each other out there.
At 9:03pm on March 20, 2008, Dave Walsh said…
Cuz,
Absolutely!!! We can connect on the cell or trip over each other in the hallway. I look forward to chatting with you. I'm there from 4/4 til 4/13 wotking with uncle Ed's AV geek squad (who are an utterly fantastic group of folks with an amazing leader).
Have a safe trip there.
See ya then.
Cuzzin Dave
At 7:32pm on March 20, 2008, Dave Walsh said…
Howdy Cuz-hope all is well-see ya in Indy-Cuzzin Dave
At 2:06pm on March 13, 2008, Debora R. Lewis said…
An honor to meet you sir...your emergency vehicle training is a valuable tool constantly used at my department...thanks!

Stay Alert...Stay Alive!
At 11:04pm on March 12, 2008, John Salka said…
Mike,
Fancy meeting you here! Talk to you soon.
John
At 8:19am on March 12, 2008, Jeff Betz said…
Hey Mike, don't know if you remember, but we spent some time together in Balto with Billy last year. Take care, nice to see you here - Jeff
At 9:07pm on March 5, 2008, Rick Lasky said…
...right back at ya brother Mike. Hope all is well with you and yours brother.

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service