Our fire department,has did and lot of work on our fire dept. Things are looking great,and we have been putting in some kind of hours. I just got the time to be back on this site. Since i quit the care giver job,after finding out,one of the homes was eat up with Black mold and bacteria.,which i got asthma.Since i quit ,my asthma has not gave me no trouble. Since then,the lady has moved out of her home,to another home next door,which may have mold.These brick homes was built close to the ground. Doing well,and back.