Years of public service:
Agency structure:
other
Top issues in your department:
Morale, Tactics, Training
Professional Qualifications:
FFI, FO I/II, FI I, NREMTP
Topics you provide training for:
Recruit Training, EMS, Engine Company Operations, Truck Company Operations, Extrication, Incident Command, Firefighter Survival/RIT
Areas of expertise:
Master of None
Bio:
Currently a Captain/Paramedic with Lincoln, NE Fire and Rescue Engine/Medic 8-C shift. Also an Assistant Chief with Southwest Fire and Rescue, where I assist with various training functions. President, Flatwater FOOLs. Avid internet junkie, and student of the fire service. Married with one little boy.
Web site:
http://phyrtraining.blogspot.com

Comment Wall:

• Adam T. Powers

I'll get there, give me a few days, I'll be down raising hell in KC. later bro
  • Sven Schievink

Hey Tim, How is My Flatlander brother doing?
  • David Ebel

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
    A site for responders by responders.. please check it out for yourself. Be honored to have you see for yourself.
  • Mark Gregory

Hey Tim, welcome aboard. If I can be of any assistance, drop me a line.......
  • Tom Chapman

Hey Tim, just joined up. Very cool
  • Shane Cuttlers

Hey Tim, I finally signed up and joined. Thanks for the Invite. Later Bro
  • Christopher Naum, SFPE

Hey Tim;
    How's everything, hope all is good on the job and at home...hope to talk to you soon.
    Stay safe....
  • Christopher Naum, SFPE

Glad to hear that....Stay safe on the shift...
    Been real busy myself, planning for the fisrt live webcast (live streaming video) for a new PIP program at Firehouse Expo in Baltimore via Firehouse.com.
    Working on a new book project thru Delmar-writing a book on Building Construction w/ an integration on FF safety, Command Risk Mgmt....plus lost of other stuff.
    Lets talk at some point and see if you'd like to "sponsor" a weekend Building Construction call up your way. LMK.
    talk to you soon.....
  • Ed Hadfield

No not surfin' just catching up on things in the office. You rose to the list of things to do..