Drop me a line.

Chris Mc Loone
  • Rick Lasky

Hey LT!!

Love ya pal... see ya soon buddy!

Rick
  • Phil Jose

John,

Thanks for your time the other day. Rob was a big help. (who knew)

Life is good on the left coast. Spring sports are underway which makes the home life busy! Looking forward to coming with a group of my fellas to teach out there in late April. Busy month with FDIC and we have our promotional exam. I know we can get together then for sure and maybe eat something we killed like in Utah!
  • Rick Lasky

Hey brother John,

Hope all is well for ya brother. Miss ya pal and hope to see ya soon!

Be safe!

Rick
  • Scott Thompson

Lt. what's going on. Hope all is going well. See ya in Indy.

Scott
  • Scott Thompson

Man I am sorry to hear you will not be making it to Indy.

I am there in June, I will shoot you an email. Take care Brother and I will talk to you soon.
  • Anthony Avillo

hey hey johnny
    get that chinstrap on!!!!
    g******** from jersey
    your pal
    aa
    NO FDIC??? NO CLADDAGH???
    NO NOODLE?????
  • Larry Collins

Hey John, how is the married life? Yeah, waiting by the phone waiting for a hottie to call. :)

I can't make St. Patties Day this year, but I definitely should plan for next year! See you in Indy!

Larry
  • Craig Shelley

Still in Saudi but now have a home base back in NY. My wife is living there. Buy the book and I'll have better luck!

Craig
  • JJ Cassetta

John, How is everything in the great state of NJ, ok the semi-good state of NJ. I am trying to keep your bro out of trouble down here. Take care. JJ Cassetta
  • Mike McEvoy

"Carry A Cardiac Tool Kit" was an article in FE (way back when). The author was a doc by the name of Willam A. Boehm, MD, FACEP if that helps. - Mike:)
  • Leigh T. Hollins

Please consider joining the new group "Advanced Vehicle Extrication" and offer your initial comments or photos.
    Leigh T. Hollins
  • Mike Stallings

Ask that "Floating Lieutenant" how his dive call was the other night..... We like to call him Scuba Steve..
  • TR Hagerty

John
    I Love the quote you left the other day. My very first Fire Chief would always say that to us and I have tried to live by it.
    It was great to see someone elese using it in the fire service.
    You need to get Walt on this he always has a lot of good things to say. TR Hagerty
  • John Melfa

Hay LT, Hows things?

Stay safe.
    JP
  • John Melfa

Hay, Johnny. I'm still bouncing around. It will be a while before I get a home. But thats ok. I get to see the City, and cought a few good jobs.

Be safe.
    JP
  • Julie Simmons

Hey John, how have you been?
  • Steve Gooley

Welcome to the site. Take a look at the New Jersey group located at http://community.fireengineering.com/group/newjersey. Feel free to join and make it your own.
  • Steve Gooley

Welcome to the New Jersey Group. Make sure you invite your fellow New Jersey Brothers. This is your group so feel free to pass on some knowledge, start or join any discussion, or if you’re looking for a place to vent, vent away
  • Mike Daley

Hey brother-

Good to see you too. Class went really well. Sorry there were no seats for you guys!!

I appreciate the offer, as I would be more than willing to reciprocate anytime!!

Stay safe!!

DIESEL
  • Jay Blake

Hey John, good talking to you the other day, things were crazy on friday and I knew would couldn't meet, maybe next time. Stay safe at work, I hear those papercuts can be really bad.