Title/rank:
Lieutenant / Paramedic
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Paid fire department
Top issues in your department:
Training; RIT; Staffing; EMS; Safety
Professional Qualifications:
Texas Commission on Fire Protection: Advanced Level Firefighter; Hazardous Material Technician; Level III Fire Instructor; Fire Officer II, Field Examiner; & Driver/Pump Operator.
Texas State Firemans & Fire Marshal's Association: Advanced Firefighter; Level III Instructor; Driver/Operator; & Department Training Coordinator.
Texas Department of State Health Services: Paramedic, & EMS Instructor.
Tarrant County College: Fire Instructor.
Training Division.com: Fire & EMS Instructor.
Swift Water Rescue Tech.
Topics you provide training for:
I assist with training both Fire & EMS training for the Saginaw Fire Department. I am also the Training Coordinator for the Indian Harbor Volunteer Fire Department.
Areas of expertise:
Firefighting with 23years of experience.
EMS with 20 years of experience.
Fire Pump Operations.
Engine Operatons.
Rural Firefighting Operations.
Quint Operations.
Volunteer Firefighting Training.
Bio:
I started my Fire Service career 23 years ago. I have been a career Firefighter for 18 years and a Paramedic for 19 years. I am on Staff with Tarrant County College Fire Training Services. Over my 20 years of service I have been associated with several different type of Fire Departments from all Volunteer, to Combination, and all Paid.

Comment Wall:

Load Previous Comments
  • Billy Goldfeder

An absolute pleasure to meet you both. Feel free to email anytime and I will get back to you as soon as I am able-thanks.
    Take care-BillyG
    chgold151 @ aol .com
  • Jerritt Gideon

Hey Brian, sorry I never emailed you that FOOLS stuff, if you want go by our website www.cowtownfools.com right now we are planning a meet and greet and we are talking to some awesome instructors to come down and speak. We are also looking at doing some HOT classes like that are offered at FDIC. It would be awesome to have you with us, if you have any more questions, let me know.
  • Brotherhood Instructors, LLC