RIT
Leadership and the Company Officer
Size-up
Fire Attack
Areas of expertise:
Truck Company Operations
Fire Attack
Bio:
Michael M. Dugan is a 24-year veteran of the FDNY, serving as the Captain of Ladder Company 123, in Crown Heights Brooklyn. He is also a former volunteer firefighter, in the Halesite FD. He has been involved with the Fire Service for 32 years. He was an instructor at the inception of the FDNY’s Annual Education Day and has developed programs currently taught to all FDNY members during Annual Education Day. He is a “HOT” instructor at the “FDIC.” Captain Dugan has been a featured lecturer around the country on topic dealing with Truck Company Operations and today’s fire service.
Web site:
http://NYfiretraining.com

Comment Wall:

• Scott Kleinschmidt

Capt.

Good to see you on the site.
  • Eric Hankins

Good to see you on the site Brother!!

Stay low and..... I think you know the rest :-)
  • Shane Furuta

Hey Cap! How is everything on the other side of the country? I would bet it must be getting a little chilly. We're cooling off a bit here too, it's about 70 degrees right now! Hahaha... We are definitely gonna have to get you down here to teach one of these days. Take care Brother! Aloha -Shane
  • Eric Hankins

Cap,

Got your email. Thanks for putting me in touch with the Chief. I will see you in February.

Eric
  • Billy lewis

Great to see you on here Capt.
    See you in San Diego
  • Barry Aptt

Brother,

Nice to see you on here. I have had the privelege of your training via the NH brothers and it was great.
  • Dave Gallagher

Hi there Boss... you working today?
  • Chad Berg

Great to see your mug on my page Cap, and I look forward to sippin' with ya in San Diego. We missed ya in Seattle over the summer for the FOOLS Convention.