Management & Administration
Areas of expertise:
Operations & Management
Training
Grants and Funding

Comment Wall:

• David Ebel

Visit Emergency and Disaster Responders
    A site for responders by responders.. please check it out for yourself. Be honored to have you see for yourself.
  • Leon Mumaw

Hey, I am enjoying retirement; I do not miss getting up in the middle of the night for auto alarms. Do miss the excitement of fire incidents though. On the verge of getting a part time job to get me out of the house some. Stay sharp and safe.

Leon
  • andrew seibel

Just so everyone knows, Steve has passed away today. If anyone wants info send me an email to aseibel@cityhpil.com
  • andrew seibel

i will find information as available
  • Leon Mumaw

November 18, 2008
    Members of the Stone Park Fire Department and the Morris Fire Protection and Ambulance District are mourning the death of firefighter/paramedic 37-year-old Steve Kline.
    Kline, known as "Tiny," died Tuesday morning. He was on duty at the Stone Park, Ill. fire house when he became ill. He was transported by ambulance to Gottlieb Hospital in Melrose Park where he was pronounced dead as short time later.
    Kline was well known throughout the area as well as the state for his work in the fire service.
    Funeral services are still pending.
    The Cook County medical examiner's office will conduct an autopsy today.

Note to readers: I knew this Guy, and taught him in a couple of classes. He was a very good guy and will be missed.
  • Curt DeMarse

RIP Tiny

You will be missed
  • Wayne Benner Jr

RIP Brother firefighter and god bless your family