http://foolsinternational.com

Comment Wall:

• Eric Hankins

Nice Sippycup, nice....

Welcome to the Site Brother
  • Rusty Ricker

...there goes the neighborhood!
  • Chad Cox

hmmmmmmmmmm my parents taught me to not hang around the rough crowd............but I think I'll go against their upbringing and hang out with you rough FOOLS from the east!
  • Chad Berg

Those whom ride bicycles to fires, should not throw stones in tree'd "blocks".
  • Art Bloomer

Sippy?.....what kind of a name is Sippy? And that picture doesn't even look like you. You can't even grow a stache like that.
  • Dp

How are things in Manchestah?
  • Adam Bean

Hows Mr. Softy treatin ya Sippy? Did it make it all the way home?
  • alex acosta

hi my name is alex sippy acosta I hope to remind ecuador guayaquil its passage through the academy firefighters guayaquil and greets me on my part to chris jhonson and tell me please write when you have the time his friend that his friend did not Alex forgets
  • Christi Haymore

How have you been?
  • TR Hagerty

Hey Bro whats up not much here...call me when you get time.
  • Ben Fleagle

Enjoyed meeting you at the Convention. Would like to keep an open comm. with you about the International, the Convention requirements and such..Watch out for Moose.

Ben
    Bobbin' and Weavin'
  • Ben Simonds

Sippy,

Can I get those numbers for direct deposit. Anyways I will def be there for sure gots lots of family right in there and they are excited so I will be there for family and brotherhood. Hope all is well in the "lumber yard"

Ben
  • Anthony Avillo

hey man
    hope u get the most out of this site
    stay safe
    aa
  • Ben Fleagle

Hey Brother:

Left a note for you up above, hope things are going well for you back on the Right Coast.

Ben