Department:
Penn Fire Department
Title/rank:
FF/EMT
Years of public service:
Agency structure:
Combination fire department
Professional Qualifications:
FF I/II; Driver Operator/ Pumper; Fire Instructor II/III; Hazmat Tech; F.A.S.T. Team Training; Authorized Trainer of WMD Awareness Training through DHS; AHA CPR Instructor; Courage To Be Safe So Everyone Goes Home Trainer
Topics you provide training for:
FF I/II; Firefighter Survival; CPR; WMD Awareness

Comment Wall:

• Todd McKee

Hi Jule! I saw that you are a HazMat Tech and I love to talk HazMat and would love your input with my HazMat forums. Feel Free to take a look........ I also have a HazMat Site HazMatOhio.COM let me know what to you think, Who did your HazMat Training? I hope we can swap stories and learn from each other in here. Thanks!
  • Todd McKee

Yeah I can understand that..... I am fortunate that I teach for a University and they do the selling and I do the teaching.... Makes it easier for me! Keep in touch and pass any tips on THanks
  • Todd McKee

Great! I will as soon as I know about one.... Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help you or your department
  • Todd McKee

Hey there, feel free to send me anything you have on Hazmat and I can put it on my site at www.hazmatohio.com
  • Todd McKee

I tried to go on there and could not Am I doing something wrong
  • Mike Walker

hello honest Jule. Is that your son in your picture?
  • Mike Walker

Yep. That's my yougest. He's 10 now. I also have a 12 yo son and a daughter that is about to turn 15.

That's great you had his party at the fire house. My kids loved the parties at the station.
  • Mike Walker

That must be great! My kids live two suburbs away from my station house. I miss them coming up to the station. So do you walk to work?
  • Mike Walker

Good for you and good luck. Hopefully they'll recognize your passion for the job.
  • Todd McKee

Got it thank you
  • David Ebel

We all learn from and help each other....

The web site: http://disasterresponders.ning.com is a great place to learn and share... it is saving responder lives

See you there!

David
  • Bryce Tracy

Hello,

Well thank you for saying hello....I hope to have some fun with this....

I am from St. Ignace Michigan right at the Straits of Mackinac between the Upper & Lower Peninsulas of Michigan. Talk to you soon!! :)
  • John Power

Hey Jule,

Are you in South Bend IN, I am in Sullivan County just So of Terre Haute if you know where that is.
  • Bryce Tracy

Hey Jule,

I uploaded a photo of me on the roof from yesterdays fire too...its posted on my page.