Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Bricault (ret)'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Started seeing them here too. Downtown and especially in the vacant buildings and th…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 4, 2008 to Topics in Forcible Entry for Truck Companies

57 May 19, 2010
Reply by don johnson

"In a nut shell, V.E.S. is performed from the exterior of the structure through some…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 24, 2008 to The Art of "VES" Vent Enter Search

27 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Barry Aptt

"Hey Chief, your thoughts do point out that even though all members should be discipl…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 23, 2008 to The Art of "VES" Vent Enter Search

27 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Barry Aptt

"Mike, I like your comments, especially the part about those members that perform v.e…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 23, 2008 to The Art of "VES" Vent Enter Search

27 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Barry Aptt

"Thanks for the post Mark. Many of your comments are mirrored in my own department; f…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 22, 2008 to Responsibilities and Considerations for the Truck Co. Senior Firefighter

16 Oct 9, 2008
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Chris, one of the interesting things about a trench cut is how many times it is impr…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 18, 2008 to Trench Cuts

2 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Christopher A. Barry, Sr.

"Good for you Joe, Keep the Faith. Slow and steady wins the race; just like firefight…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 4, 2008 to Responsibilities and Considerations for the Truck Co. Senior Firefighter

16 Oct 9, 2008

"Joe, let me apologize in advance for my terse comments but it sounds like the senior…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Apr 4, 2008 to Responsibilities and Considerations for the Truck Co. Senior Firefighter

16 Oct 9, 2008

"Hey Chris, I thought I would also take the time to post how we doe things in Albuque…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Mar 30, 2008 to Responsibilities and Considerations for the Truck Co. Senior Firefighter

16 Oct 9, 2008

"Hey Chris. We routinely drill with ground ladders. The AFD is definitely proficient…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Mar 25, 2008 to How committed is your department to achieving proficiency with ground ladders?

35 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Eric Myers

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service