Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Tradition, TRADITION! Discussions (27)

← Back to Tradition, TRADITION!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

history of the Fire Service

I am very interested in the histroy of the Fire Service and I would love to hear more. I believe we are define by our history and we are lo…

Started by Shareef Abdu Nur

3 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Brad Hoff

letter coloring on shields

i am getting some leather shields made for my firefighters. we are a pumper company. seeing as how the truckies are green, the firefighters…

Started by bob hille

6 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Rick Fritz

Disrespect

I wated to know if anybody else had this problem the volunteer department i am on is really starting to get to me i have on several occasio…

Started by Brandon Wyant

3 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

Beverly Hills Supper Club Trip at FDIC 2009?

I've been thinking of running a day bus trip from FDIC 2009 to the Cincinnati area. My thoughts are to go to the Beverly Hills Supper Club…

Started by Glenn Corbett

6 Aug 11, 2008
Reply by Beau E. Gros

Welcome Aboard!

Hello Everyone- Given the positive response that the Fire Service has given to call for a return to "teaching tradition," I thought it wou…

Started by Glenn Corbett

29 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by Jon D Marsh

History and Pride

When I got out of Probie school 2 and a half years ago and started my probation "breaking In" period, there was really no interest by any o…

Started by Chuck Fager

3 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Jeff Betz

The Icon for this Page

The image I selected for this group is a Currier (a fireman!) and Ives lithograph entitled "Rushing to the Conflict." Isn't that a great ti…

Started by Glenn Corbett

1 Apr 29, 2008
Reply by Dave LeBlanc

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service