Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Jeff Buechel's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"First, know where you are going, and the best way to get there. Secure your water so…"

Jeff Buechel replied Apr 13, 2009 to What "Rules" Do You Believe Must be Followed In The Engine?

12 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Kristopher Holien

"Pistol grips teach bad hose control habits. (Not only that, but if we have a good bu…"

Jeff Buechel replied Apr 11, 2009 to Pistol Grip Nozzles - Love em or Leave em?

23 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Russ Chapman

"We pull to the hydrant, and if it is near the fire building, we use the 30' section…"

Jeff Buechel replied Apr 11, 2009 to Taking the hydrant

31 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"If you mean the foam is over-rated I would have to agree with you on most occasions.…"

Jeff Buechel replied Jul 16, 2008 to What Is The One Thing You Would Like To Change On The Engine

43 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Kristofer DeMauro

"I agree that they are misinformed, they are using the information that was given to…"

Jeff Buechel replied Jul 16, 2008 to What Is The One Thing You Would Like To Change On The Engine

43 Oct 13, 2008

"I would like to have a lower hosebed, but as a department that responds to rural fir…"

Jeff Buechel replied Jul 8, 2008 to What Is The One Thing You Would Like To Change On The Engine

43 Oct 13, 2008

"In our department we have one smoothbore on Engine 1. We use fog nozzles on all of o…"

Jeff Buechel replied Jul 8, 2008 to What Setting Is Your Fog Nozzle On

40 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Jeff Buechel

"I think it starts with the engine, or who is running it. I have heard the same respo…"

Jeff Buechel replied Jun 14, 2008 to Poor Hoseline Pressure - But Why

24 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Russ Chapman

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service