Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Russ Chapman's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Ray I have seen the result of exactly what you are talking about, the result being t…"

Russ Chapman replied Sep 21, 2008 to

just now

"Ray I believe that if officers base their tactics on the premise that the whole reas…"

Russ Chapman replied Sep 21, 2008 to

just now

"Is it just me, or are we just preaching to the chior on these blogs?! It is obvious…"

Russ Chapman replied Sep 13, 2008 to What is your Target Flow?

36 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Timothy Patrick

"Our target flows are 150 GPM with TFT nozzles, and 180 GPM with 15/16" smoothbores.…"

Russ Chapman replied Aug 27, 2008 to What is your Target Flow?

36 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Timothy Patrick

"Front suctions use a boatload of FL. The rear must be worse?"

Russ Chapman replied Aug 2, 2008 to What Is The One Thing You Would Like To Change On The Engine

43 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Kristofer DeMauro

"Bro....it is over-rated!"

Russ Chapman replied Jul 16, 2008 to What Is The One Thing You Would Like To Change On The Engine

43 Oct 13, 2008

"Jeff "Too much water"?!!!! I feel for you Bro. It is obvious that these guys forgot…"

Russ Chapman replied Jul 9, 2008 to What Is The One Thing You Would Like To Change On The Engine

43 Oct 13, 2008

"Ray We have a lot of beach front property that has a zoning option of building up to…"

Russ Chapman replied Jun 18, 2008 to Static hosebeds

22 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Ed Watters

"Eric Who do you have coming? This is what I meant about grabbing guys to help advanc…"

Russ Chapman replied Jun 14, 2008 to Poor Hoseline Pressure - But Why

24 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Russ Chapman

"Dave Everything from "why do I need to know", "you pump it, you'll flow it", "I just…"

Russ Chapman replied Jun 12, 2008 to Poor Hoseline Pressure - But Why

24 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Russ Chapman

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2022   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service