Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Brian Arnold's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Chief, Good for you. The guys may say they don't like it, but it goes a long way fo…"

Brian Arnold replied Nov 13, 2009 to Paper Experts. No Street Skills!

17 May 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"Jeff, you are sooooo correct about grabbing oppourtunity when it comes along. I hope…"

Brian Arnold replied Sep 26, 2009 to Paper Experts. No Street Skills!

17 May 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"Mark, You're never too late brother! Good thoughts, glad you chimed in. Brian"

Brian Arnold replied Sep 25, 2009 to Paper Experts. No Street Skills!

17 May 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"I too believe that a well placed "F" bomb helps with inflection and sometimes motiva…"

Brian Arnold replied Aug 28, 2009 to Cussing: What in the Fark is wrong with it?

4 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Brian Arnold

"I've got a couple of examples for you. Regular that calls and wants us to get a cok…"

Brian Arnold replied Aug 18, 2009 to Healthcare Reform? I know a great place to save money!

5 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"Facepiece attached to the regulator, hanging by my side. All personnel that will be…"

Brian Arnold replied Aug 16, 2009 to Facepiece Donning. When and how long does it take?

14 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"Doesn't usually happen. Occasionally some white helmet walking around looking for so…"

Brian Arnold replied Aug 16, 2009 to Tie off the Halyard! and five minutes later....

7 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Ben Fleagle

"Some badly blistered ears, wrists and a most expeditious retreat from the home......…"

Brian Arnold replied Aug 14, 2009 to Left for Life?

18 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Pierre-Louis LAMBALLAIS

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service