Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Bricault (ret)'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"-I think its a reflection of our current self centered, self interested, self absorb…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 26, 2012 to We laugh now, when we burn a fireman on a training burn?

2 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"-To my knowledge no one has actually compiled a real study of this subject. -It does…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Sep 20, 2010 to The color of PPE

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Mike Walker

"-I think that even an engine company can, in extraordinary circumstances, split to p…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 22, 2009 to YOU MAKE THE CALL

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"-The fact that firefighters only have an hour and a half in VES training is a huge i…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Dec 21, 2009 to YOU MAKE THE CALL

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"-Dave, my point exactly. It is disappointing and shocking that this is still an issu…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Oct 10, 2009 to OUR OWN WORST ENEMY!

31 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"-Really? Do we need to talk about this? -It shocks me that this is something we stil…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Oct 10, 2009 to OUR OWN WORST ENEMY!

31 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"-Wow Brian it is always inspirational to hear someone speak the truth. -What I find…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Oct 4, 2009 to Paper Experts. No Street Skills!

17 May 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"-LOL ! BRian I luv ya!! -I will agree that I too leave the face piece attached to th…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Sep 25, 2009 to Facepiece Donning. When and how long does it take?

14 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"-Anthony, I would agree with the general consensus here that respect in any form is…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Sep 18, 2009 to Is respect a two way street or just for Officers to learn, what do you think?

38 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service