Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Jeff Schwering's Discussions (368)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Chief, I agree with you about being out there with the guys. My chief and Asst. Chie…"

Jeff Schwering replied May 7, 2010 to Paper Experts. No Street Skills!

17 May 7, 2010
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"We pre-plan all commercial structures in town, same buildings and businesses we insp…"

Jeff Schwering replied Feb 27, 2010 to Target Hazards and Pre-Plans

4 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Schlossareck

"Joe,I've seen this video several times. I believe that this video can be applied to…"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 26, 2009 to YOU MAKE THE CALL

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"I agree completely Brick, training is the time to get it right everytime, not at a f…"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 22, 2009 to YOU MAKE THE CALL

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"Brick, we really don't have assigned truck companies that act only as a truck. Many…"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 22, 2009 to YOU MAKE THE CALL

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"You hit the nail on the head Ian! Seems in an ever changing world, keeping things si…"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 17, 2009 to YOU MAKE THE CALL

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"Jacob, thanks for jumping in. You are right on the money, mind boggling it is, yet t…"

Jeff Schwering replied Dec 9, 2009 to YOU MAKE THE CALL

17 Dec 26, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"Marques, your not behind Brother, this topic can make the waves a bit choppy, but ju…"

Jeff Schwering replied Nov 16, 2009 to OUR OWN WORST ENEMY!

31 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"Well stated my friend, very true! Watch that limb, it can break. If it does learn fr…"

Jeff Schwering replied Nov 5, 2009 to Is respect a two way street or just for Officers to learn, what do you think?

38 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"Guys, after re-reading all the responses again, a couple things kind of jumped up bi…"

Jeff Schwering replied Nov 2, 2009 to Is respect a two way street or just for Officers to learn, what do you think?

38 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service