Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Dennis E Sampson's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Tim, Great to see you still believe! As stated in the forum post I started it w…"

Dennis E Sampson replied Oct 22, 2008 to Regionalization of Monmouth County?

1 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Dennis E Sampson

"Hey Mike, It's been quite some time, had you as one of my instructors in a couple c…"

Dennis E Sampson replied Jun 19, 2008 to Why are yearly physicals almost non existent ?

7 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Richard Michitsch

"Hey David, It's great to here your individual members take it upon themselves to ta…"

Dennis E Sampson replied May 27, 2008 to Monthly Training

9 May 27, 2008

"Hey Steve, The Fire Academy here in Monmouth County covers all aspects of fire serv…"

Dennis E Sampson replied May 19, 2008 to County Fire Academy

7 May 5, 2010

"Hi Steve, I personally met Mrs Busico in Wildwood NJ at the Firemans Convention whe…"

Dennis E Sampson replied May 16, 2008 to Why are yearly physicals almost non existent ?

7 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Richard Michitsch

"Hey Joe, I can only conclude that you are in a career Dept. with what you have stat…"

Dennis E Sampson replied May 12, 2008 to Monthly Training

9 May 27, 2008

"Hey Steve, Good to here from you again ! I like the ladder concept to start trainin…"

9 May 27, 2008

"My company traines 3 times a month ( Wednesday nights except meeting week) and alter…"

9 May 27, 2008

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service