Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mark Langston's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Just like was said you want to make it an extra alarm. Then set up to use 2 1/2 and…"

Mark Langston replied Feb 13, 2009 to New video senario for CSF

11 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Matt Erdman

"Jim, So did you find out anything about the actual cause of the explosion? I think…"

Mark Langston replied Feb 6, 2009 to OH YOU GOTTA CHECK THIS ONE OUT

12 Feb 10, 2009

"What is your hose stretch? Depending on the building and extent of fire in the buil…"

Mark Langston replied Feb 5, 2009 to "Senario, What do you do? "

10 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Mark Langston

"How does a Team prepare to do an effective search? This can only be done before a f…"

Mark Langston replied Feb 5, 2009 to Search Priorites

17 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Wayne Benner Jr

"I agree with the over specialization trend. It is important and you do need guys to…"

Mark Langston replied Jan 30, 2009 to Vertical venting discussion.

51 Feb 23, 2009

"Jim, Very true about we need to know the basics. We are becoming too specialized. G…"

Mark Langston replied Jan 29, 2009 to Vertical venting discussion.

51 Feb 23, 2009

"Jim, I am actually a Captain, but that is neither here nor there. I do agree about…"

Mark Langston replied Jan 29, 2009 to Fire Ground Communications

16 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Michael Ziegelhofer

"Hey I am new here but this is an important topic. IT seems alot of time you have peo…"

Mark Langston replied Jan 29, 2009 to Fire Ground Communications

16 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Eric Michael Ziegelhofer

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service