Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Who are the people you know who are making positive contributions to the fire service in terms of culture change and best practices? Give us your feedback on the show!

Views: 134

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Cheryl, I enjoy the show along with all of the other FE podcast. There great to listen to while working out. I'm in about the total opposite position of you, I'm a male in an East Coast Urban Area where the wildland/urban interface is the grassy plot on the corner called a playground. Being the total fire geek, I do enjoy hearing about all situations encountered by the fire service. Keep up the good work!
Rich - thanks for the feedback. I hope to keep the program interesting. Take care.
Hi Cheryl

I have recently been turned on to a website called The Battalion TV What a great bunch of webisodes showcasing the American Fire Service on both coasts. This group is a small time operation funding this mainly out of his own pockets with a few sponsors. Real life in the firehouse, real emergencies and unscripted. Yeah you see a thing or two you may not agree with from a firefighters perspective but the fact that it's sheding a positive light on the emergency responders and lack of manning and funding of in the U.S. I believe is the goal of the show.

If you could touch a little bit about it on your program, I think more firefighters would be aware of it and get the word out a lot faster. I am hoping that maybe the Discovery or History Channels will pick it up someday.

I also love the FE podcasts too. Ride and Ownership and a few others are ones I have listened to regularly.

Thanks

KTF

Brad

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service