Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Looking for Feedback on Fire Engineering Training Simulations

Fire Engineering released the eleventh free online fire simulation today, which we helped to build, a High-Rise fire scenario. We're seeing a lot of usage of the simulations, but would like to get more discussions going about what is working best for you and what is not.

If you have a chance, please let us know what you want to see in the future. We created a Group devoted to using the simulations, so please post there and/or join the group to get in on the discussion.

Also, if you are going to FDIC, or need a good excuse to go, make sure to check out Chief Montagna's and Captain Miles' workshop at FDIC -- Simulation Training for Instructors. They will be using a variety of simulation programs but will share their experiences in how to apply simulations effectively.

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did a class room drill the other day, with a power point projector.All hands liked the use and idea.Great for rainy days.

Keep them coming.
I have found these beneficial. I have showed these to other people within my department and they felt the same way. I hope you continue to offer this in the future. Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service