Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

What do ya'll think about having a big throwdown out in the sticks somewhere. Surely someone has a barn, farm, shed, tent, or lean to that we can use for the night. A little music, some adult beverage, Donovan singing some Irish tunes......It would be great to get us all together.

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

Hell yea that would be awesome.
yeah.. that would take lots of irish whiskey for that. Now I'm all for that, but not to far out in the sticks. Meaning not anyware that I have to answer only yes or no due to my accent. ahhaha

We should try and get a camping trip together.
I think that we also need to secure another site in Franklin for our monthly meeting. Bethovans is closed (I heard). Anyone have any ideas, and more importantly, willing to go secure it?
Greg
I nominate the VP Joe Po
Well...I'm working on the Percy Priest trip. I haven't heard from all the brothers, though. No firm date, yet.
Hey Brothers:

You guys sound just like us up here in the North. Our people are doing a FOOLS Road trip for those who have hogs. We are constantly looking for a place to have a business meeting, and we always nominate the VP.

Take Care Brothers, just thought I'd stop in and say hey.

Ben Fleagle
Prez', Farthest North FOOLS

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service