Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Please contact by email first.  I am searching for a fire protection engineer to help with a project for which I am submitting a grant application.  I need someone who is competent writing the technical abstract for the grant and who has a resume to submit with the grant.  This is an R&D project using current technology so design is not needed, just someone who can put together the models for testing, oversee that testing, and oversee the technical aspects of getting this product commercialized.  At this point, there would be no financial remuneration until the grant is awarded and funded.  There would be a salary after funding(estimated time frame April until September) until the project is patented and commercialized.  There should be ongoing funds then.  So, at this point, this is a speculative project requiring some time and work.  The grant specifies 1/2 time for the Project technical person but does not state which hours those are so there is some time freedom.  This could also be done from your home office though we would need yo stay in contact by the phone and Internet.  Someone either retired or starting their career and at school might have the time to invest and the financial freedom.  I am located in Ventura County, the Ojai Valley.  Proximity would be a plus if meetings are essential.  The grant is due at the end of this month, so you need to have time to write the technical abstract immediately. 

Any contacts with Insurance companies would be a plus furthering this project.

Kathryn Ball

Executive Vuce Presideny

Gamflin Enterprses

15 Alto Dr,

Oak View, Ca, 83022

gamflinent@gmail.com

805-798-7824

Views: 74

Reply to This

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service