Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

LETTER REQUEST FOR DONATIONS OF OLD, USED, 2ND HAND/ SURPLUS FIRE & RESCUE GEARS AND EQUIPMENTS

Good Day,
I’m Stephen Eric P. Chua from the Philippines, me and my group ( 20 persons ). from all walks of life are all volunteer members of our peace & order council in our local community involve in various activities such as, peace keeping, emergency response team ( medical or calamity), and other volunteer works including fire fighting in our local community. We serve as an auxiliary group when needed by our Barangay (Local Community) Captain or Chairman.
As part of it all, we sometimes responded to fire calls without proper gears, such as turnout gears, helmets, hoods, gloves, and fire boots. Our Barangay only had 5 sets of fire fighting gears for their regular members; we sometimes borrow from them in case the need arises. We love and dedicate our free time in volunteer work and serve our fellowmen for free. But the lack of proper fire gears & equipments are sometimes a hindrance to our group in responding to fire & other emergency calls, it’s because the price of such gears & equipments here in the Philippines are too expensive and much high value for the good branded ones, and we ourselves could not afford to purchase it. And being a volunteer here, one should gear himself with the needed gears & equipments individually.
A former classmate of mine from the old high school days, a regular volunteer from the Filipino-Chinese Fire Volunteer Brigade once told me to try and ask for help from like you guys in the US. So here I am hoping that some kind hearted ones could render us help in anyway they could, but not financially as we speak but thru donations of used, 2nd hand/ surplus fire & rescue gears and equipments. It would be a great help to us from you guys out there.
In regarding this matter and in behalf of my group may I respectfully request for your donation or support from your kind hearted ones, used ,2nd hand, or surplus turnout gears, fire helmets, hoods, gloves, fire boots, fire & rescue gears and equipments that are already not in use by your brigades. It would be a great help to us.
I’m hoping for your kind hearted consideration in regarding this matter. Thank you and keep safe. God Bless you all.
Best regards;
Mr. Stephen Eric P. Chua
c/o Mr. Larry Querubin
#177 Blas Roque Compound, Brgy. Bagbag,
Novaliches 1116, Quezon City, Philippines Email Address: mustang70_501@yahoo.com

Views: 373

Attachments:

Reply to This

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service