Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Wayne: your analogy is nut on. Brad: very familiar with The Battalion. We all know w…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Feb 17, 2011 to Volunteers Getting Hosed

12 May 8, 2011
Reply by Ken Scofield

"When you talk about this video showing the fire service in a bad light; where does i…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Feb 17, 2011 to Volunteers Getting Hosed

12 May 8, 2011
Reply by Ken Scofield

"John Kriska is one of the pre-eminent PPV/PPA instructors. He teaches proper and saf…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Feb 13, 2011 to Be Careful with PPV-Good Video

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"Michael: Firehouse.com, Firefighternation.com and Statter911 shows some vollies unap…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Feb 13, 2011 to Volunteers Getting Hosed

12 May 8, 2011
Reply by Ken Scofield

"Larry: The fire board has the ultimate responsibility to the firefighters and commun…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Feb 12, 2011 to Peyton turns to neighbors after volunteer firefighters bail-discussion.

5 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich

"Dave: I agree. I will wait until after the wakes. Good links, by the way. Art "

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Dec 27, 2010 to Another abandoned building takes more firefighter lives

20 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by John K. Murphy

"If you have ever watched IT people go about their work, you will quickly discover th…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Dec 21, 2010 to Type I Construction

4 Dec 21, 2010

"Though the chief's judgment may have been a tad off, I don't think that it gives ris…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Dec 3, 2010 to Who the hell do you think you are for embarrassing my Fire Service? Resign NOW

8 Dec 3, 2010

"First of all: AGE is a number. I have seen a 30 something completely out of breath f…"

Art "Chief Reason" Goodrich replied Nov 16, 2010 to Aging Members of Fire Departments serving communities 2500 and under

2 Nov 16, 2010

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service