Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Brian Arnold's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Chief, Might I suggest pressing the little buttons with your fingers rather than ban…"

Brian Arnold replied Jun 20, 2009 to Who do we go to when there are problems with this web site?

4 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Brian Arnold

"Jason, We staff 4 on my engine. This means one at the plug (he becomes the doorman…"

Brian Arnold replied Jun 14, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

"Chief, Hehe, always the "wise guy". Can I meet Francheska before you repost? How'd t…"

Brian Arnold replied Jun 14, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

"Gentlemen, I may be mistaken, but I believe the point of the video is to show why yo…"

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

"Drew, I would never question your agressiveness. I don't play the guessing game if I…"

Brian Arnold replied May 19, 2009 to 2 in 2 out

41 May 25, 2009
Reply by David Polikoff

"Drew, I'm sorry but I cannot agree with the statement of it "It really does not matt…"

Brian Arnold replied May 18, 2009 to 2 in 2 out

41 May 25, 2009
Reply by David Polikoff

"Paul, Great work as usual. Unfortunately this hits right on the mark with too many…"

Brian Arnold replied Apr 14, 2009 to Are You All Bark?

14 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by mike newbury

"Patrick, For us it's mostly class A fires in a fixed burn facility with the occasion…"

Brian Arnold replied Mar 18, 2009 to Fire Behavior

19 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Nasta

"For our recruit training we still begin with slides and lecture combined with videos…"

Brian Arnold replied Mar 17, 2009 to Fire Behavior

19 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Mike Nasta

"Front Door! OV man may get an additional duty of checking the the rear door for vict…"

Brian Arnold replied Mar 4, 2009 to Front or rear door?

21 Apr 9, 2009

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service