Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Adam Miceli's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a third party brand (Bostrom?) that uses a top flip down "cap" that holds th…"

Adam Miceli replied Jul 2, 2009 to SCBA Straps

1 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Adam Miceli

"One frustrating point of manufacturered homes, at least in our state, is the fact th…"

Adam Miceli replied Jul 2, 2009 to Manafactured Homes

5 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Adam Miceli

"There are far too many variables for anyone to take the information given and give y…"

Adam Miceli replied Jun 25, 2009 to How many rigs?

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Joe McClelland

"This is what we do and seems to be the general consensus in many recent articles. We…"

Adam Miceli replied Jun 24, 2009 to Mayday

11 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Larry Lasich

"Art, I'm sorry my response did not align itself with your cause. My thoughts and fe…"

Adam Miceli replied Jun 20, 2009 to Green Courtesy Lights for Nova Scotia Volunteer Firefighters

16 May 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"If your a new Engine Capt. or just interested in engine ops the Start Water group is…"

Adam Miceli replied Jun 19, 2009 to Dwelling fires with attached front porches

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Don Wilkinson

"Certainly the crew has to be ready to work. I see your point of masking up and being…"

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Don Wilkinson

"Eric, We'd go after it from the front regardless of the back being blocked or not.…"

9 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Don Wilkinson

"My FD has been against red lights (what's allowed here) in POV's for many years. We…"

Adam Miceli replied Jun 18, 2009 to Green Courtesy Lights for Nova Scotia Volunteer Firefighters

16 May 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"Jason, Sorry my point wasn't as clear as it could have been. I was noting that it's…"

Adam Miceli replied Jun 14, 2009 to Video Proof of the differences of 1 3/4", 2 1/2" , fog nozzle vs. Smoothbore. This should settle any arguement!

26 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Paul Shapiro

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2021   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service