Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Adam Miceli's Discussions (98)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Jeff, Makes sense to fashion your own Felkins type tool, they're certainly not high…"

Adam Miceli replied Nov 25, 2009 to Vehicle hood pop.

42 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by russ hedge

"It's sad, but I've seen many firefighters look like the proverbial monkey/football m…"

Adam Miceli replied Nov 25, 2009 to Vehicle hood pop.

42 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by russ hedge

"I think at the rate the automobiles are changing, if you're no longer consider yours…"

Adam Miceli replied Nov 10, 2009 to Proactive Extrication

4 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Pete Forshaw

"Sorry, but I've got to offer a slightly different view on this. I agree that an aeri…"

Adam Miceli replied Oct 15, 2009 to elevated master stream!!!!

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"There are many factors to consider when determining RM or MM. We recently purchased…"

Adam Miceli replied Oct 11, 2009 to Mid mount vs. Rear mount Arial devices

1 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Adam Miceli

"We run Holmatro with Core Hoses. To say we love it would be a gross understatement.…"

Adam Miceli replied Sep 30, 2009 to core v/s streamline

4 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Adam Miceli

"Fired. This would be seen as a huge liability to not proceed with the most aggressiv…"

Adam Miceli replied Sep 29, 2009 to Improper Conduct by a senior officer

10 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Eric Hackett

"I'm pretty certain not too many of these were built. I have to wonder what the benef…"

Adam Miceli replied Sep 20, 2009 to Aerial Ladder Replacement

1 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Adam Miceli

"If your looking to have a static supply of water for the FD to use for a fire in you…"

Adam Miceli replied Sep 18, 2009 to Ranch Fire Suppression, Water Storage Sizing

6 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Alan Ragsdale

"Look in NFPA 13, 13D or 13R depending on the structure. All sprinkler systems must b…"

Adam Miceli replied Sep 17, 2009 to Ranch Fire Suppression, Water Storage Sizing

6 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Alan Ragsdale

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archives.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

Groups

© 2019   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service