Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Chris Poyner's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe , Go to all hands fire equipment .com look under search and guide you should fin…"

Chris Poyner replied May 4, 2009 to large area search.What do you use?what works and what does not.

22 May 29, 2009
Reply by Joe

"Joe if you go to All Hands Fire equip. go to search and guide we have the chicago st…"

Chris Poyner replied Feb 5, 2009 to large area search.What do you use?what works and what does not.

22 May 29, 2009
Reply by Joe

"Since I posted this our dept. purchased a new large area search bag.It consists of 2…"

Chris Poyner replied Feb 3, 2009 to large area search.What do you use?what works and what does not.

22 May 29, 2009
Reply by Joe

"Dennis, I am very sorry to here what took place.I believe they lost a talented and a…"

Chris Poyner replied Oct 24, 2008 to Your life as a firefighter, a short story.

8 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by Michael T Rapcavage

"Thats a good idea.We just have to remember that if and when we go to work.Thanks"

Chris Poyner replied Aug 15, 2008 to large area search.What do you use?what works and what does not.

22 May 29, 2009
Reply by Joe

"I have'nt seen the video,but I will.Thanks."

Chris Poyner replied Aug 15, 2008 to large area search.What do you use?what works and what does not.

22 May 29, 2009
Reply by Joe

"Hey real quick.We have both on our engine(smooth and combination)For interior fires…"

Chris Poyner replied Aug 4, 2008 to Smooth versus Fog ( Pros & Cons)

44 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"Hey Russ,I am on the same R.I.T team as Ron B.sometimes we have to leave our engine…"

Chris Poyner replied May 2, 2008 to RIT Kit

16 May 20, 2008
Reply by Will Anderson

"As far as the saws go every situation can be different.you can use the saws on the o…"

Chris Poyner replied May 1, 2008 to RIT Kit

16 May 20, 2008
Reply by Will Anderson

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service