Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Bryan Lafleur's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a pet peeve of mine also. Not only are most departments lacking officer deve…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Oct 4, 2009 to Officer Development

11 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Bob Carpenter

"I have the NIST videos, but they are only in high rises. The one I've gotten the mos…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Aug 26, 2009 to Flashover PPV video

9 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by daniel s romanoff

"I have used a software to download Youtube videos, but the problem is quality, espec…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Aug 26, 2009 to Flashover PPV video

9 Aug 27, 2009

"I agree, respectfully asking why is important. Too many variables to consider to jus…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Aug 26, 2009 to WHY

2 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Bryan Lafleur

"I'm gonna speculate a little and say that in a real RIT deployment the sense of urge…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Aug 25, 2009 to RIT speed.

2 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Michael Emillio

"You're right Jeff, those are the tough ones, they aren't impressed much by rank, and…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Aug 24, 2009 to What is Brotherhood is the FIRE SERVICE? DO you live it or just talk it?

21 Dec 7, 2009

"I think everything is contagious, fear, calmness, attitude (good or bad). It's easy…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Aug 23, 2009 to What is Brotherhood is the FIRE SERVICE? DO you live it or just talk it?

21 Dec 7, 2009

"Thank you Larry, I would love to have that one too. Yup, that's what I hear, fireman…"

Bryan Lafleur replied Aug 20, 2009 to Flashover PPV video

9 Aug 27, 2009

"I'm curious J-Ro, I'm guessing this was brought on by something, why are you confuse…"

Bryan Lafleur replied May 12, 2009 to What is Brotherhood is the FIRE SERVICE? DO you live it or just talk it?

21 Dec 7, 2009

"I think it might be like asking someone if they know how to fight fire, it's hard to…"

Bryan Lafleur replied May 12, 2009 to What is Brotherhood is the FIRE SERVICE? DO you live it or just talk it?

21 Dec 7, 2009

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service