Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Bricault (ret)'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"-Holy Cow Jack! 400 ft of 1.75" hose!! Send me your email address and I'll forward y…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 20, 2011 to Where Goes the Second Line?

21 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"-The first step is for a dept to realize the true nature of the 2 in/2 out requireme…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 20, 2011 to 2 in 2 out Help

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

"-The Firefighter I and II curriculum for us is like that of many large FD's in that…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 19, 2011 to Whats in Your Firefighter I and II Curriculum?

1 May 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"-Mike, what specifically are you looking for? The OSHA document on 2 in 2 out, legal…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 19, 2011 to 2 in 2 out Help

5 May 24, 2011
Reply by Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

"-This is straight out of Brennen. A back up line is just that... there to back up th…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 18, 2011 to Where Goes the Second Line?

21 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"-A good firefighter or officer knows that respect cannot be demand, ordered or even…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 18, 2011 to It's That Simple

8 May 19, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

"-Tome Brennen was fond of teaching us that firefighting is always about the basics.…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 18, 2011 to It's That Simple

8 May 19, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

"-Alex, if you're not going to use them to assist in dispatching/company status/speci…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Mar 17, 2011 to Justifying a laptop in the first due engine.

10 Apr 15, 2011

"-Larry, I think that regular maintenance is just something that is part of running a…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Mar 15, 2011 to Justifying a laptop in the first due engine.

10 Apr 15, 2011

"-All 70 of our front line companies have a toughbook in the cab. It is mounted and s…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Mar 14, 2011 to Justifying a laptop in the first due engine.

10 Apr 15, 2011

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service