Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Michael Bricault (ret)'s Discussions (411)

Discussions Replied To (175) Replies Latest Activity

"-Ray, I never implied that. This is a "real world" pet peeve of mine and usually eli…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 30, 2011 to Search markers (what are people using and what is the latest and greatest?)

8 Jun 30, 2011

"-These conversations always sound great when they take place outside of the firehous…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 30, 2011 to Search markers (what are people using and what is the latest and greatest?)

8 Jun 30, 2011

"-Wow, very interesting. Yet another new approach to an old problem. I like it and lo…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 24, 2011 to SCBA-Restricted Openings

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by John Wright

"-Mike, sounds like you're saying that you had the company create a modern day "hose…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 20, 2011 to Standpipe Crowding

3 Jun 20, 2011
Reply by Mike France

"-One of the things many people overlook when advocating knocking the fire down first…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 9, 2011 to Searching Off of the Line

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"-Your comments. "The initial crew can stretch a line and search at the same time. Is…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied Jun 7, 2011 to Searching Off of the Line

3 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"-Some of the suggestions brought forth are not fire dept related and do not showcase…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 26, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011

"-Put on a Fireman's Muster and invite all the neighboring FD's. This is really old s…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 25, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011

"-Litigation is nothing new in the fire service. Just because we live in such a litig…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 22, 2011 to Can 'Failure to Train' Lead to Litigation?

3 May 24, 2011
Reply by Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

"-Holy crap Jack that's 140 psi just in friction loss!! It also means that your pump…"

Michael Bricault (ret) replied May 20, 2011 to Where Goes the Second Line?

21 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

Groups

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service