Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Douglas DuBree's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, My department has 63 career personnel with 19 per shift. All of our personnel…"

Douglas DuBree replied Apr 10, 2009 to Fire Ground Radio Communications

28 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Brenda Tenney

"Dan, Send me your email address to dubree.douglas@rigov.org"

Douglas DuBree replied Apr 10, 2009 to Forcible entry

24 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Brad Hoff

"Jason, Send me your email address and I can send you some info on large area searche…"

Douglas DuBree replied Apr 4, 2009 to Large Area Search Techniques and Methods

7 Aug 28, 2010
Reply by David Johns

"Yes I have some. Send me your email addressand I'll email them as an attachment to y…"

Douglas DuBree replied Mar 15, 2009 to Ventilation Power Point Presentation Request

9 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Michael

"Shawn, I have a Powerpoint on metal roofs and ventialting them if you want I can em…"

Douglas DuBree replied Mar 2, 2009 to Roof ladders on Metal roofs

16 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Ben Fleagle

"Brandon, I used one at a Class I took on command. It was for Police and Fire. It was…"

Douglas DuBree replied Jan 31, 2009 to Tabletop Simulator

6 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by mike bryant

"Send me your email address and I'll send you all the powerpoints I have on Forcible…"

Douglas DuBree replied Jan 19, 2009 to Forcible entry

24 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Brad Hoff

"That is what we are currently using now. I need ideas of what should be in the narra…"

Douglas DuBree replied Dec 3, 2008 to Looking for Quality Assurance info for fire reports

2 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Douglas DuBree

"Joe, If you want a copy of our yearly skills sheets you are more than wlecome to hav…"

Douglas DuBree replied Jul 9, 2008 to Yearly Skills Evaluations

10 May 11, 2009
Reply by Jim Hester

"When we hire people on to the Department they have to be a Paramedic already. We use…"

Douglas DuBree replied May 28, 2008 to Paramedic training

6 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Shane Heeter

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2021   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service