Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Douglas DuBree's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"David, Send dme your email address and I'll send you some info I have on ISO. Plus t…"

Douglas DuBree replied Aug 17, 2009 to safety officer

7 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by david judd

"Send me your email address and I'll send you some powerpoint I have on Rehab plus th…"

Douglas DuBree replied Aug 14, 2009 to Rehab Training/Education

3 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Douglas DuBree

"Thanks for the info so far. I have tried the CSX website but they are not in our are…"

Douglas DuBree replied Aug 11, 2009 to Railroad Incidents/Emergencies Powerpoint needed

8 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Brendan Malone

"Or ambulances carry, SCBA, set of irons, splitting maul, 6ft pike pole, and a water…"

Douglas DuBree replied Jul 15, 2009 to Fire Dept. Ambulance Firefighting Tools

20 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

"Mayday is the nationally accepted standard for calling for help. You should stick wi…"

Douglas DuBree replied Jun 24, 2009 to Mayday

11 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Larry Lasich

"Are you talking about round abouts? We have one in a city by ours and I see no probl…"

Douglas DuBree replied Jun 9, 2009 to Continous flow intersections

6 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Chris McMahon

"I've got a powerpoint that has a lot of safety type pictures on it. Or I should say…"

Douglas DuBree replied May 28, 2009 to Motivational Training/Safety Video Request

3 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Rex Strickland

"You can always just start out with pallets on the ground and having them topped off…"

Douglas DuBree replied May 7, 2009 to Does anyone know of some good vent training.

8 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Michael Bricault (ret)

"We have a policy that if the keyholders live more than 15 mins away to get to the sc…"

Douglas DuBree replied May 4, 2009 to Activated Alarms

32 May 5, 2009
Reply by Nate Skewes

"Our policy and it's th way for our MABAS Divsision too is that everyone goes to a di…"

Douglas DuBree replied Apr 16, 2009 to Rapid Intervention / Mayday SOP

3 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Douglas DuBree

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2021   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service