Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

P.J. Norwood's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Mike. pjnorwoodatt.net"

P.J. Norwood replied May 31, 2011 to Safety Officer - incident checklists

5 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Mike France

"Good morning, and Happy Memorial day to all of you. To continue this discussion to l…"

P.J. Norwood replied May 30, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by P.J. Norwood

"  Callie, good luck! Giving back to the community we serve in the many ways we do is…"

P.J. Norwood replied May 26, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by P.J. Norwood

""

P.J. Norwood replied May 25, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by P.J. Norwood

"Ask them what they want? You may be surprised in the answers you get.   Here are som…"

P.J. Norwood replied May 24, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by P.J. Norwood

"Tom, I went through the same thought process with a few vacant I had. Basically, I s…"

P.J. Norwood replied May 16, 2011 to Training on aquired house!

5 May 16, 2011
Reply by Jake Beck

"Brian, yes I did write the incident and submitted to Fire Engineering for publicatio…"

P.J. Norwood replied May 16, 2011 to Don't let this happen to you!

16 May 16, 2011
Reply by P.J. Norwood

"Brian, thank you for the feedback, I appreciate you taking the time to read my story…"

P.J. Norwood replied May 14, 2011 to Don't let this happen to you!

16 May 16, 2011
Reply by P.J. Norwood

"No problem if you trained them you did a great job. Those guys are real good at what…"

P.J. Norwood replied Apr 28, 2011 to CT Regional Airport's Full Scale Exercise

7 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood

"Bill, I am not sure who is "officially" in charge by the FAA regulations. My level o…"

P.J. Norwood replied Apr 28, 2011 to CT Regional Airport's Full Scale Exercise

7 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service