Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

P.J. Norwood's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, I have to ask and I apologize but this is just not something I have any dealings…"

P.J. Norwood replied Aug 24, 2011 to One Aspect of the 360

15 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Michael Dombroski

"Mike, I couldn't agree with you more on the following: "it's all about identifying a…"

P.J. Norwood replied Aug 23, 2011 to Impact of the UL Study on Ventilation and Fire Behavior

27 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"Jason, good post!  Are you planning on continuing it and spreading out to other visu…"

P.J. Norwood replied Aug 22, 2011 to One Aspect of the 360

15 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by Michael Dombroski

"Kelly, the crew did open the front door start their advance and then the window was…"

P.J. Norwood replied Aug 21, 2011 to Impact of the UL Study on Ventilation and Fire Behavior

27 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"Mike, do you have the information to post so if anyone is interested in purchasing i…"

P.J. Norwood replied Aug 21, 2011 to Impact of the UL Study on Ventilation and Fire Behavior

27 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"Kelly, I agree with Chief Hartin as there are no absolutes. But, I will add that if…"

27 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"How right you are Chief! Unfortunately, we can not learn alone from reading, watchin…"

27 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"  Steve, thank you for your offer! Without the due diligence of you, your co-workers…"

P.J. Norwood replied Aug 19, 2011 to Impact of the UL Study on Ventilation and Fire Behavior

27 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"Jason, great post! I learned this skill from the FE FFI & FFII handbook. I had a…"

P.J. Norwood replied Jun 25, 2011 to SCBA-Restricted Openings

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by John Wright

"Thanks Mike, that is what I am looking for. Something that I can take as a guideline…"

P.J. Norwood replied Jun 1, 2011 to Safety Officer - incident checklists

5 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Mike France

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service