Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Mark Lee's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Dustin, I too have worked in Texas (Dallas suburbs) my whole career. When we wen…"

Mark Lee replied Jan 2, 2009 to wearing shorts

10 Jan 4, 2009

"What ever happened to street / district familiarization tests? This can eliminate th…"

Mark Lee replied Nov 28, 2008 to NFPA 1710 turnout times

8 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Michael Haefner

"With low rise structures, you are correct; the pressure may not be such an issue. Ju…"

Mark Lee replied May 14, 2008 to LDH and the FDC

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

"Good idea. I will see maybe if Salka can get me contact info on that. Thanks for the…"

Mark Lee replied May 9, 2008 to LDH and the FDC

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

"Absolutely. This is the direction that I am leaning with the 5" manifold and laying…"

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

"Thanks Tom. This is some valuable information. Never give up, get a response from yo…"

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

"I agree. I feel that we are always looking for ways to make things easier / quicker.…"

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

"Bullard T1 Last department used the T3 which I preferred due to size and ease of car…"

Mark Lee replied May 5, 2008 to Thermal Imager Poll

25 May 17, 2008
Reply by Art Zern

"So Brian, I read what Mike, and the others, had written and now suddenly I don't fee…"

Mark Lee replied Apr 13, 2008 to LDH and the FDC

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

"Wow, I forgot all about the weight issue. I think I need to pull out the old books,…"

Mark Lee replied Apr 13, 2008 to LDH and the FDC

22 Aug 24, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service