Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Ricky Teter's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Do you guys have problems with hoselines kinking easily when pulling corners or adva…"

Ricky Teter replied Mar 20, 2009 to 75psi vs 50 psi fog nozzles?

15 Oct 12, 2011

"I have not seen the story yet, so I don't know the circumstances. But I see absolute…"

Ricky Teter replied Mar 5, 2009 to Police Officers dressed as Firefighters to bust a felon

5 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by John K. Murphy

"I feel your pain Brother, the method we use to learn equipment locations is by using…"

Ricky Teter replied Jan 27, 2009 to The same ol' Fire Ground Issues, deployment!!

16 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Shawn Tibbitts

"Isn't Home Depot just an incredible place!"

Ricky Teter replied Jan 6, 2009 to Wire Cutters

13 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"Great Idea, I've been trying to find something spring loaded that can operate easily…"

Ricky Teter replied Dec 26, 2008 to Wire Cutters

13 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Mike Walker

"That's a good point Rick. There is such an emphasis placed on safety, especially eye…"

Ricky Teter replied Dec 4, 2008 to Scba face piece

33 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Brett Butler

"That's a great point Cap! The junior ff's on my rig have recently started catching p…"

Ricky Teter replied Nov 21, 2008 to Scba face piece

33 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Brett Butler

"My opinion is this is not a good practice. With your facepiece donned your visibilit…"

Ricky Teter replied Nov 19, 2008 to Scba face piece

33 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Brett Butler

"Glad this helped. We are fortunate enough to run 4 person engine crews, an engineer,…"

Ricky Teter replied Aug 24, 2008 to 1-3/4" vs. 2-1/2" Hi-rise pack

16 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Russ Chapman

"We carry both 1 3/4" hi-rise packs & 2 1/2" hi-rise packs. The situation determi…"

Ricky Teter replied Aug 21, 2008 to 1-3/4" vs. 2-1/2" Hi-rise pack

16 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Russ Chapman

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service