Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Marty Mayes's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"John, You are definitely on the right track. You said it already, artificial respons…"

Marty Mayes replied Feb 14, 2009 to Strategies for Safer Driving - Article in February Fire Engineering by Steven DeLisi

3 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by John K. Murphy

"Jason, I started by studying the psychology of my FFs. What was their motivation fo…"

Marty Mayes replied Feb 13, 2009 to Need advice for training

22 Apr 6, 2009

"John, I was in just your position about three years ago. What you are talking about…"

Marty Mayes replied Feb 13, 2009 to Change

15 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Ray McCormack

"We use Fire Blockade on all fires. It works like a foam but is a natural cooling age…"

Marty Mayes replied Feb 11, 2009 to Car fires with magnesium

22 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Hildred Edison

"Chad, The skills you want your guys to have are, like you said muscle memory. The p…"

Marty Mayes replied Jan 27, 2009 to The same ol' Fire Ground Issues, deployment!!

16 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Shawn Tibbitts

"I am a big supporter of big water. But deploying big water has to be done with fire…"

Marty Mayes replied Jan 6, 2009 to Big Water for Trapped Firefighters

15 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Jeff Schwering

"Ryan, I own a ladder testing company. We test aerials and ground ladders. The fire a…"

Marty Mayes replied Jan 6, 2009 to Utility Truck in Place of a Ladder

2 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Marty Mayes

"I think we work from the door that seems the most likely used by the occupants. I em…"

Marty Mayes replied Dec 29, 2008 to Front or rear door?

21 Apr 9, 2009

"Eddie, It may do some good to research and develop a industry wide look at training…"

Marty Mayes replied Dec 24, 2008 to Outside Training At Your Department

15 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Marty Mayes

"Bob, I have to agree with Kevin when he says he does not envy you. I work on a city…"

Marty Mayes replied Nov 26, 2008 to Countywide Fire Protection District

4 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Bob Franklin

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archive/.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2020   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service