Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Callie I agree it is very important to be in the public's eye. More often times than…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied May 24, 2011 to How can I get my department more involved with the public?

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by P.J. Norwood

"It all comes back to whether the firefighter has a mandatory (law) for minimum crite…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied May 24, 2011 to Can 'Failure to Train' Lead to Litigation?

3 May 24, 2011
Reply by Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood

"Documents that can be used for credibility to a policy or procedure.   NFPA 1500 NFP…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied May 24, 2011 to 2 in 2 out Help

5 May 24, 2011

"Well it was 10+ years ago. take a look at my website, www.fetcservices.com   There i…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied Apr 28, 2011 to CT Regional Airport's Full Scale Exercise

7 Apr 28, 2011

"Chief, you looked to have a really organized MCI and I fully understand that is a hu…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied Apr 28, 2011 to CT Regional Airport's Full Scale Exercise

7 Apr 28, 2011

"Chief, you stated IC's. I understand the reasoning for using the Unified Command Sys…"

7 Apr 28, 2011

"Just curious because it sounds like you have a multi-jurisdictional response area du…"

7 Apr 28, 2011

"Hank,   I went back and read all your posts to include the original thread and your…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied Apr 10, 2011 to firts due on fires? command unit or apparatus?

28 May 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

"Hank,   I am not changing my thoughts on this with your additional clarification. Th…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied Apr 8, 2011 to firts due on fires? command unit or apparatus?

28 May 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

"Well Mike you are correct, no real right answer here as we all have different variab…"

Assistant Chief Billy Greenwood replied Apr 7, 2011 to firts due on fires? command unit or apparatus?

28 May 16, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

RSS

Policy Page

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/archives.

Fire Engineering Editor in Chief Bobby Halton
We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our policy page HERE. -- Bobby Halton

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2019   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service