Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

John Wright's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again Bill for having me on the show!  I hope you guys are all dried out from…"

John Wright replied Sep 2, 2011 to The Mayday - Listen to the backstory on "Tap the Box"

4 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Fire Chief Billy Greenwood

"I wasn't going to tackle these questions because I didn't know the answer to some of…"

John Wright replied Jul 16, 2011 to The Daily Drill 2: VES

2 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by John Kriska

"Thanks Mike.  I have to agree with you, but I don't like it.  I'm a "tech geek" and…"

John Wright replied Jul 9, 2011 to Mayday Training

7 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by John Wright

"On the notion of keeping in communications with command, has anyone used the radio m…"

John Wright replied Jul 8, 2011 to Mayday Training

7 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by John Wright

"Thanks for the info Mike.  I think I misspoke, the "live fire" training I was thinki…"

John Wright replied Jul 6, 2011 to Mayday Training

7 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by John Wright

"It's easy for me to "cheat" on the cut up section of hose.  When the line is charged…"

John Wright replied Jul 2, 2011 to "Follow the Coupling Drill" Anywhere

2 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Brian Jones

"Excellent idea.  Given that fact that I don't miss many meals, I have issues with st…"

John Wright replied Jun 28, 2011 to SCBA-Restricted Openings

4 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by John Wright

"Here are two options that I found, the wooden one comes with a strap and the aluminu…"

John Wright replied Jun 28, 2011 to Search markers (what are people using and what is the latest and greatest?)

8 Jun 30, 2011

"We were all given small pieces of chalk, but the container that we had them in broke…"

John Wright replied Jun 28, 2011 to Search markers (what are people using and what is the latest and greatest?)

8 Jun 30, 2011

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service