Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Uncategorized (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up-keep of hand tools

During forcible entry training in a recruit class, a question came up regarding maintenance and care for hand tools, such as an axes, halli…

Started by Tom Vogel

6 Apr 29, 2011

On-Scene Operation Procedure

I'm looking for some help here. We are currently going through our SOG book to update it. My crew is looking at the On-Scene Operations cha…

Started by Brandon Erbe

3 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Brandon Erbe

Cool Tool Ideas

I good way to keep two tools together. Picture from Brotherhood Instructors Here is a cool way to get two tools to stay together.  Fire…

Started by Jason Hoevelmann

2 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Jason Hoevelmann

Working on a new software to help fire chiefs

Hi, I'm working on a new software for a Norwegian fire department to better control their crews and resources. In the department there are…

Started by Fredrik Kristiansen

0 Apr 25, 2011

Firefighter Social

Firefighter Social Network FIREFIGHTER SOCIAL is a Networking Community for Firefighters & Rescue Personal from all over the gl…

Started by Jason Martinez

2 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Jason Martinez

Searching with a tool

I know we have always been taught to search with a tool in case we need to breach a wall or become trapped and need another way out. Just c…

Started by Chad Bowman

5 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Shareef Abdu Nur

Power point presentation for basic pump operations

Does any one have a power point presentation for basic pump operations? just something with basics such as types of pumps, maintenance and…

Started by Dan Weaver

3 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Tracey Bodrey

Justifying a laptop in the first due engine.

Hey guys! Im a member of a small, volunteer fire department. About a year ago the department purchased a panasonic toughbook with hopes o…

Started by Alex Countryman

10 Apr 15, 2011

Poor Leadership

How do you handle a leader that ruins morale, department budget, training, and refuses to listen to constructive criticism?

Started by Ben Matthews

18 Apr 13, 2011

Attention all Training Officers

I would like to invite all Training officers and potential training officers to attend the class that my partner Bob Carpenter and I are te…

Started by Michael Posner

6 Apr 8, 2011

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service