Fire Engineering Training Community

Where firefighters come to talk training

Evening Gentlemen, has anything been decided a getting a coin made for our chapter?

Views: 455

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely, Chief. Just send me an address or we can bring them to FDIC for you. Thanks for the compliment. Our president, Trey Nelms, designed the chapter patch and he knocked it out of the park.
The new site should be live within the next 7 days. The coins, along with many other things are available. I would like to "make a motion" to not only send a few to Chief Halton, but to the "Founding Five" as well. FDIC is a good idea, but let's get some of these out there now. Between now and Indy, they could travel thousands of miles in several pockets.

I'll call Bart when they come in and see if he can distribute them for us.

Joe- Nice work and thanks for putting the time into making these a collectors item that rival so many of the others from our Brothers!
Really good job Joe,. What are we looking at for cost per coin?? Has to gather up some change
That's a good question. We'll have to discuss it at the next meeting.
Brothers,

Here's the first look at our coin! I'm waiting for an ETA from the manufacturer.

Joe

Latest word from the manufacturer: We should be receiving our coins the first week of December, so we'll have them for the FOOLS Yule.

Don't forget, challenge coins make great stocking stuffers!
Did you ever figure out the cost per coin?
We discussed it at the last meeting, but we'll have to make a decision on the 18th.
Brothers,

Our coins will be shipping out tomorrow (well ahead of schedule!). I should have them in-hand no later than Tuesday. More details to follow...

KTF,
Joe
Fellow FOOLS,

The coins are in! Contact me for details and purchase. See what you started, Brian?

KTF,
Joe
Joe, save two for me. I will be on vacation this week. be back 12-1-08.

RSS

Policy Page

PLEASE NOTE

The login above DOES NOT provide access to Fire Engineering magazine archives. Please go here for our archives.

CONTRIBUTORS NOTE

Our contributors' posts are not vetted by the Fire Engineering technical board, and reflect the views and opinions of the individual authors. Anyone is welcome to participate.

For vetted content, please go to www.fireengineering.com/issues.

We are excited to have you participate in our discussions and interactive forums. Before you begin posting, please take a moment to read our community policy page.  

Be Alert for Spam
We actively monitor the community for spam, however some does slip through. Please use common sense and caution when clicking links. If you suspect you've been hit by spam, e-mail peter.prochilo@clarionevents.com.

FE Podcasts

Check out the most recent episode and schedule of
UPCOMING PODCASTS

© 2024   Created by fireeng.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service